Share your ideas
Through our preliminary consultation, numerous issues and opportunities have been identified.
- The current area does not provide opportunities for gathering and an appreciation of nature
- The surrounding buildings do not address the park
- Lack of lighting, wayfinding and seating
- Weed trees species along the water edge
- Rubbish in the park and along the water edge.
- Investigate urban edible forest to mitigate climate change
- Future design to be inclusive for all users and encourage gatherings and an appreciation of nature
- Encourage the activation of the facade of the surrounding buildings to take advantage of the park
- Improve lighting, wayfinding and seating
- Respecting indigenous culture and incorporating it into the design where appropriate.
The feedback is presented in more detail on the maps below. If you have an issue or opportunity you would like to add, you can share it on the map below.
The issues we've identified are noted in the map below. Click on the icons for more information.
We've proposed the following opportunities to address the issues identified. Click on the icons for more information. Actual designs will be prepared and presented in later stages.