Thank you for helping us to shape the playspace renewal at 35 Glenvalley Crescent, Seville East.
This project is currently under construction, you can follow the progress on our council project and works page
What you told us during consultation
We heard from parents, grandparents and other community members that the reserve is commonly used for health and fitness, playing, meeting with friends and walking.
You told us:
- The space is valued by the local community
- The current play equipment is not adequate and does not meet your/your child’s needs
- The site is ideal for playing, using imagination and hosting family/friend gatherings
- The playspace needs a variety of different equipment to suit and entertain all ages
- The new playspace needs to utilise existing shade within the site
The playspace will include a combination unit, slides, basket swing, nature play, retaining large grassed area and seating areas. We’ve included elements that cater for young children, such as a junior slide, nature play elements and basket swing.
Existing playground and surrounds at Glenvalley Reserve
What will happen next?
Once designs for both the playspace and car park have been completed, we’ll program the projects to commence construction. At the moment, we expect this project to be fully complete by the end of 2022.
Follow this page for project updates.