We are currently reviewing the activities, programs, services and facilities of all our pools, leisure centres and water play parks, to help us plan for the future.
Together with previous studies, recent usage data and industry trends, we are looking to create a deeper understanding of how our community uses these facilities. The input collected from community members will be one of the considersations used to inform the Draft Yarra Ranges Aquatic Strategy .
What do we mean when we say Aquatic facilities?
Aquatic facilities include swimming pools, leisure centres (with gym and program areas), and water play parks. The following lists the aquatic facilities owned and maintained by Yarra Ranges Council, exceptions are listed below. Most pools are currently managed by Belgravia Leisure, with the exception of Olinda.
Council's aquatic facilities include:
Pool & Leisure Centres
- Monbulk Aquatic Centre - all year
- Yarra Centre (Yarra Junction) - all year
- Belgrave Outdoor Pool - summer only
- Healesville Outdoor Pool - summer only
- Jack Hort Memorial Community Pool (Healesville) -all year (owned by the Department of Education and Training)
- Kilsyth Centenary Pool - all year
- Lilydale Outdoor Pool - summer only
- Olinda Outdoor Pool - summer only - managed by a community Committee of Management
Water Play Parks
- Lillydale Lake Water Play - summer only
- Seville Water Play Park - summer only
- Warburton Water World - summer only
Complete the online survey
Come and talk to us
The team will be out and about across Yarra Ranges while the survey is out. Follow this page for updates.
Follow this page for updates
Click the follow button at the top of the page to stay updated on this project.
You will need to sign up to Shaping Yarra Ranges, but then we can keep you in the loop with updates and opportunities to be involved in this project.
Join a focus group
We want to learn more about how young people, people with a disability, unpaid carers, and other diverse community members use, or would like to use aquatic facilities, in a series of focus groups.