We are currently reviewing the activities, programs, services and facilities of all our pools, leisure centres and water play parks, to help us plan for the future.
Together with previous studies, recent usage data and industry trends, we are looking to create a deeper understanding of how our community uses these facilities. We are also interested in what suggestions, improvements and opportunities for change you may think of, not just for how you use these faciltlies now, but how you, your family and friends will use them in different stages of your lives in the future.
The input collected from community members will be used to inform the Draft Yarra Ranges Aquatic Strategy. The community will be invited to give feedback on the draft strategy when it is released later this year.
Be part of planning for the future of pools, leisure centres and water play parks in Yarra Ranges.
What do we mean when we say Aquatic facilities?
Aquatic facilities include swimming pools, leisure centres (with gym and program areas), and water play parks. The following lists the aquatic facilities owned and maintained by Yarra Ranges Council, exceptions are listed below. Most pools are currently managed by Belgravia Leisure, with the exception of Olinda.
Council's aquatic facilities include:
Pool & Leisure Centres
- Monbulk Aquatic Centre - all year
- Yarra Centre (Yarra Junction) - all year
- Belgrave Outdoor Pool - summer only
- Healesville Outdoor Pool - summer only
- Jack Hort Memorial Community Pool (Healesville) -all year (owned by the Department of Education and Training)
- Kilsyth Centenary Pool - all year
- Lilydale Outdoor Pool - summer only
- Olinda Outdoor Pool - summer only - managed by a community Committee of Management
Water Play Parks
- Lillydale Lake Water Play - summer only
- Seville Water Play Park - summer only
- Warburton Water World - summer only
Complete the online survey
Hard copy surveys can be requested though customer service on 1300 368 333. They are also available at all Council swimming pools and leisure centres.
The link for the school survey is at the top of the page.
Come and talk to us
The team will be out and about across Yarra Ranges while the survey is out. Follow this page for updates.
Follow this page for updates
Click the follow button at the top of the page to stay updated on this project.
You will need to sign up to Shaping Yarra Ranges, but then we can keep you in the loop with updates and opportunities to be involved in this project.