The purpose of these Roadshow events is to:
- Create more opportunities for community members to give feedback on what Council does.
- Provide opportunities to talk with council officers about upcoming projects they are interested in.
- Hear what you love about your community & also what else you'd like to see in your region.
- Be inclusive & accessible - every voice counts.
- And we know some of you just want to talk to us in person, so it's important we come to you & hear about your community
Read more in the Yarra Ranges Council Community Engagement Policy
If you have any questions or want to learn more about the project, contact us below:
|Sujayne Downie, Community Engagement Officer
|1300 368 333
Community Engagement Team
PO Box 105
Lilydale Vic 3140